This week I discussed what it’s actually been like traveling during a pandemic. I haven’t left NYC, so I got one of my closest to jump on and discuss what her experience has been like. Lorena was in Mexico back in July, swung through DC soon after then tested positive for COVID in the weeks following. If you think you’re ready to travel, international or within the country, this is an episode you DON’T want to miss.
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
Never miss a Travel N Sh!t beat! sign up for my mailing list HERE.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
If you enjoyed this week or any week’s episode, please take a second to subscribe and rate Travel N Sh!t on the platform you listen. If you’re REALLY feeling froggy, please take this quick listener survey so I can get to know you better!
Don’t forget to take the Nomadness Diversity in Travel Survey.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website