I’ve only gone two places this year and I’m still hella grateful about it. The feeling of gratitude has been heavy on my heart this past week and I found myself thinking of some of the hosts and interactions I’ve had with folks throughout my travels that bring me the most gratitude. From the shopkeeper that helped me avoid losing my luggage my first night in Doha, a free surf lesson, to getting a custom itinerary on the fly when I traveled to Bermuda (by accident) listen to me get into some of my most fond travel moments throughout the last 4 years.
Ready to plan your first solo trip? Download my Solo Travel Planning Course! It’s FREE!!! Not new to solo travel? Pass it on to a friend who still has questions.
There’s Travel N Sh!t merch!! For tees, totes, socks, mugs, magnets, phone cases and whatever else I’ve added by now, be sure to check out the new store HERE.
Because Black Lives ALWAYS Matter 👇🏽
- George Floyd Memorial Fund: https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org/
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org/
- Black Lives Matter: https://www.Blacklivesmatter.com
- Brooklyn Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Justice for Breonna Taylor Petition: https://act.colorofchange.org/sign/justiceforbre-breonna-taylor-officers-fired?source=coc_main_website